Polycade is the in-person social gaming platform for environments like bars, restaurants, offices, and more!
The Polycade connected arcade machine is ultra slim, durable, and thoughtfully designed to fit into any space. With features like user accounts, updatable games, and live streaming, Polycade ushers in the next generation of the arcade!
The Polycade offices are centrally located in the Downtown Los Angeles Arts District, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants and bars.
Open Positions At Polycade
We are looking for a senior (8+ years) software architect in the Los Angeles area with a passion for video games!
What you'll do:
- Take product requirements from spec to production
- Architect and design greenfield systems, new features, monitoring strategies, and deployment solutions
- Assess and review code for best practices
- With our small engineering team, this is a 20% management and 80% hands-on coding role
- Based in Los Angeles (this is an in-office opportunity)
- 8+ years of on-the-job software engineering experience
- Extensive experience with Nodejs
- Experience with containers
- Knowledge of Windows development
We are looking for a sales manager to join our team of social video game lovers!
What you'll do:
- Create replicable sales strategies for multiple verticals
- Identify and close distribution channels
- Respond & nurture inbound requests
- Use CRM software to track correspondence
- Leverage overseas outsourcing for formulaic busy-work
- Proven track record of B2B sales
- Experience using CRM software
- Strong existing network of business contacts